Nov 10, 2008

Secrets of keeping Oscar Fish

How would you like to discover the best kept secrets of keeping Oscar Fish??

If so please keep reading...

When I first got started keeping Oscar Fish, I knew absolutely nothing about what was actually invovled in looking after these great fish. What I did know is, if I didn't know about it, I better start asking questions and finding out what I needed to know.


Here Is What I Did So You Don't Have To Spend Countless Hours Searching The Net!

I've spent the past year putting everything I know about Oscar's into an e-book. You can easily get lost in this hobby as everyone has different opinions of what works and what doesn't.

Well, after keeping Oscar's since I was young to working in the local fish store for the last 5 years. I've had enough experience, not only though my own but though the countless people I helped to realize what works and what doesn't.

As I helped people learn better Oscar fish husbandry skills I also found that a lot of people has been given some HORRIBLE advice! Resulting in some terrible stories.

So, enough was enough...

I put all the information and experience from over years into a downloadable ebook so not only customers from our local fish store could get access to it but every other Oscar enthusiast around the world could.


8 Reasons Why You Should Try 'Oscar Fish Secrets' Today!

*
Know What the Best Diet Is For Your Oscar - Give your Oscar the best diet possible. Not knowing what to feed them will prevent future problems

* How To Idendify Male and Female Oscar's Apart- Tell your Oscar's apart and learn some tips to ensure that you get a pair.

* Tell When Your Oscar Is Sick - Learn to notice the symptons before it too late.

Learn To Maintain a Healthy Tank - The software not only creates your sales letter, it also creates your sales letter with your header graphic at the top and ecover.

* Getting Them To Breed- Ok, maybe you aren't trying to set up a shop but getting your Oscars to breed can be very exciting!

* Choosing the Right Tank Mates - Sick of your Oscar bullying or eating tanks mates? You can have other fish!

*
How to Calculate Tank Size For your Oscar- A comon question asked by many newbies when first getting Oscar's.

*
Looking After Your Oscar's Fry - Getting Oscar's to breed is only half the battle. The other half is looking after their fry.

Click below to find out more:

0 Comments: