Nov 10, 2008

Dog and puppy behavior and training

We'll help you turn your dog into a gentleman or lady in no time. With years of training under our belts we'll solve your toughest dog problems and turn you into a "dog whisperer" in no time!

Training For All Dog Breeds And Sizes: Teach Your Dog To Listen!
Stop Your Dog's Disobedience Problems: Barking, Biting And Nipping, Leash Problems, Disobeying Commands, Digging, Jumping On People, Cat Chasing, and More!
Learn Tips And Tricks Of The Trade: Grooming, Fleas, Diets, Vet Visits, Nail Clipping, We've Got It Covered!
Dear Dog Lover,

You're about to discover possibly the best dog training methods with guaranteed results. It's the same methods used by professional dog trainers to transform disobedient dogs into cinderella stories.

Before you read any further on the left hand side is my favorite client. "Bobby used to be mean, but I think he was just misunderstood" - Audrey, 8 years old.

My name is Jacob Manerson and I'm a professional dog trainer. My staff and I have over 13 years of experience as a dog trainers. I've worked with all breeds and all types of owners.

Probably the most overlooked nuance of dog training, is that it's not a one-way street. You will teach your dog something, and he will teach you something in return. With me, I've seen my dogs teach my children respect for others - for other people and animals alike, teach them patience, and best of all love and positive attitude.

In short... I love having dogs around! And if you're like me, you probably feel the same way. Your dog can be your best friend, always ready to go out with you on that hike, always waiting until you get home, always protecting you. But no dog is every born with innate knowledge of what is right and what is wrong, whom he should lick and whom he should not lick, with whom to play with and with whom to not play with.
Yes, it's your responsibility

As a dog owner, training your dog is your responsibility. No one else will do it for you. It's your responsibility to connect that communication bridge between you and your dog.

If your dog loves to jump on furniture, or rip your living room apart when you're not there, or bark at people, or chase cats, or worse yet - be overtly aggressive and bite, then it is your responsibility to teach him.

And no, your dog is not broken. And no, chasing cats is not "in his genes."
The thing about training

... is that you can make it fun for both you AND your dog. Following the right technique and using the right dog "etiquette" you can play on your dog's natural instincts and make him look forward to following your lead and obeying your commands.

So if you're frustrated with a dog that misbehaves, or one that doesn't follow your commands, but you know in your heart that he's just misunderstood, then you've come to the right place.

Within the next 5 minutes I'll show you how you can train your dog YOURSELF following my techniques that I've used over 13 years to get the best results in the least amount of time.
I know there are other trainers out there

I know you have choices... That is why I guarantee my results. I do not want to be the 5th trainer on your list of 7 to try. I want to be the 1st and the last trainer you ever consult.

The My Dog Tutor course is a 186 page ebook that you can download and read right now. It's 186 pages are jam packed with all types of scenarios and how to deal with them. From choosing the right crib for your dog, to dealing with barking, to digging problems, to fear of the leash, to digging problems, and much more.

There will be no theories, no "I think this will happen" statements in my book. I have been there, done that, made those mistakes, got the t-shirt.

Dogs are not born knowing proper etiquette; as the owner it is your responsibility to teach your dog to be gentle around children, to not bark at other dogs, to not bark when you leave your home, to not chase cats, etc. In some cases you are even legally responsible for his actions.
My guarantee to you

The My Dog Tutor course is not expensive, at only a one-time fee of $19.95, that is NEVER rebilled, you will truly be getting a bargain.

I know my methods work, I guarantee them, and if for some reason you're not thrilled with your results or are not satisfied with my product, then I want you to simply write and tell me, and I'll send you a no hassles, no questions asked, no hard feelings, 100% FULL refund. You read that right.

On the other hand, if MyDogTutor helps you get a more mannered dog than you've ever had before, then I want you to simply send me your success story and pictures if you like.

For more information on the contents of the book click below.


0 Comments: