Nov 10, 2008

LEARN HOW TO BREED FOR PROFIT

I learned How To Make A Good Living Breeding Dogs With No Prior Experience! You Can Do It Too!

Have you ever wondered what it would take to breed dogs? Or if you could make profit from it? Well I sure didn’t. At least not at first, but now I’m making a very comfortable living doing just that!

I had no idea how to start. I had no experience whatsoever. All I had going for me was that I loved dogs and had a female bulldog named Sheila. Today and things couldn’t be better!

IT WAS SO SIMPLE! EVEN I COULD DO IT WITH NO PRIOR EXPEPRIENCE!

If you don’t think you can do it let me start off by saying that you absolutely can! Take my own personal story. Here’s a quick personal background.

Prior to breeding dogs I was living a pretty good life. I wasn’t rich by any means, but I was well off. You see, I use to work at a manufacturing company and although I had to work long hours, I was getting paid pretty well. Unfortunately, as most of you know the Automotive and manufacturing industries in North America are rapidly imploding in on themselves. Many people had to be laid off. I was one of them.

Living off of unemployment checks I had no idea what to do next. I slowly began selling off my car, furniture, etc. just to get by. In a couple of months all I had left that was really important to me was myself and my bulldog, Sheila.

One day while surfing the classifieds online at the local library I noticed that people were selling puppies. A lot of people. It hit me! Man, if so many people are selling puppies there must be a pretty decent market and profit out there, otherwise why would they all be doing it? So I quickly began searching around as I wondered what it would take and whether I was qualified to even consider such a thing as breeding dogs to sell puppies.

That’s when I came across the book, Dog Breeding For Profit: A Step-by-Step Beginners Guide To Dog Breeding. That was the pinnacle moment that changed my life. Although I was still very unsure and skeptical, I had nothing to lose so I got myself a copy of this book.

AND IT CHANGED MY LIFE!

And it can change yours too! Now I make a pretty decent living breeding dogs. I am able to take 2 extravagant vacations a year. (2 because I like to take them between my dogs breeding cycles).

DID YOU KNOW A SINGLE PURE BRED PUPPY CAN GO FOR $500 - $1,000 OR MORE?

Just take a minute and think about that for a second. You have a litter of say, 9 healthy puppies. 9 x 500 = 4500. That’s $4500 minimum! And that’s only from one litter. And trust me if you love dogs, breeding them doesn’t feel like work at all! It’s more fun then it is work.

I breed bulldogs so I’m making well over $8000. And that’s just for 1 litter. Basically, I make a living playing with dogs. How cool is that!

I’m not trying to brag. I’m simply trying to get it across that if someone like me with no prior knowledge or experience can do it, anybody can! And I do this part time. I still have another job on the side, but only because I choose to. I’ve been working with factory machines almost all my life so I guess it will always be a part of me.

The difference now? Before I use to work very long hours just to get a good pay rate and I wasn’t able to take one decent vacation (sometimes not even that) per year. Today, I work less hours, have more free time, and make even more then I did before overall!

JUST IMAGINE ALL THE GREAT VACATIONS THAT YOU CAN BE EXPERIENCING EVERY YEAR!

Ok, so now your wondering how I did all this right? Well, here’s the answer. Remember that book that I found, Dog Breeding For Profit: A Step-by-Step Beginners Guide To Dog Breeding? This book guided me through the entire process from start to finish. It is an excellent place to start when you literally have no idea where to start.

Click below to find out more:

0 Comments: