Nov 10, 2008

I Owe it All to my Pit Bull

How Would You Like to Own the Most Aggressive Security System Money Can Buy?

A Pet That's Loving Towards You & a Vicous Monster Towards ANY Potential Threat!

Dear Pit Bull Enthusiast,

Let me have your attention and I will give you some of the most valuable information on the face of this earth about pit bulls. You will be shocked and bewildered when you hear these facts….

“It Was a Beautiful Sunny Day…”

But was still rather cold since winter was just ending. I was standing in my kitchen making some breakfast for my 3 year old daughter when I heard a knock at the door. It seemed rather odd since I wasn’t expecting anyone, so I assumed it would be a door to door salesman.

I walked to the door and opened it to see a man wearing dark sunglasses and dark clothing. I greeted him nicely and asked what I could help him with. He then calmly said “I want your money and your car and you won’t get hurt” while pointing what appeared to be a gun at me from inside his jacket.

I didn’t know what to do. My home is fitted with a top quality alarm system, but it’s not very useful when you’ve got a gun pointed at you. I was freaking out as any normal person would and agreed to do as he said. I turned around and the gun yielding man follow me into the house to get what he was after.

I nervously picked up the car keys and my wallet and gave them to him. As the man was about to leave, my pet pit bull Jasper walked into the house and I knew that this was my chance. I had the feeling that the man wouldn’t actually shoot me but he might well injure me with physical violence. I then use the code-word while looking at Jasper which means attack. I said “cockroach” and Jasper knew what to do. I got the sense that he knew something wasn’t right from the moment he walked in.

As soon as I said the word, the man looked at me a little confused and then realised that a very angry looking pit bull was racing towards him. The man dropped the gun to try and stop Jasper before he got bitten. This was a poor decision because Jasper bit his hand and I could actually hear bones breaking between the incredibly strong jaws of my pit bull. Jasper then went insane as the man fell to the floor, biting into his legs and arms until I had the man pinned to the floor. Jasper then stopped his attack and stood by and watched as I sat on the man who was now laying face down with his arms locked behind his back.

The police arrived within just 3 minutes and the man was taken to jail - hopefull for a long time.

“I Owe it All to my Pit Bull”

Without such a highly trained pet I’m not sure what would have happened that day. I certainly would have lost a lot of money and who knows that this guy was on his way to do. Obviously he needed a car for something, maybe a bank robbery, maybe a shooting.

I can’t express how thankful I am that I have a pet like Jasper.

“In the Coming Weeks…”

I became more and more interested in Pit Bull’s and started to do a lot of reading and general research on everything to do with pit bulls. Their diet requirements, types of pit bulls, training them for strength and cardio vascular endurance, training jaw lock strength plus heaps more.

I learnt a whole lot and soon became very knowledgeable on the topic of pit bulls. I started a pit bull club in my area where owners would come to discuss their pit bulls and what they have been doing with training that has worked. Basically just talk about pit bulls and socialize.

After several years of this dedicated study, I decided that I wanted to help others to feel the peace of mind having a highly trained pit bull gives you. You sleep better at night. You know you’re always being protected and you have a great friend for a long time. I didn’t want to just let all this knowledge go to waste and have others missing out on being totally informed about their amazing pets.

“So I Wrote an In-Depth Guide”

I have such a desire to educate others about pit bulls so they can have a pet for life which is in optimal health and always at its peak performance. A pit bull that is totally obedient and knows several vital commands including those that keep you safe! One that is a true companion and gives his/her owners love and affection and still has the animal instinct and can snap into a snarling predator at any second on your command.

So what I came up with is a book called ‘The Pit Bull Program’

Pretty basic name, but the information included between the covers is invaluable.

Here’s what you’ll learn…

Learn all about Different Pit Bull breeds, including –
American Pit Bull Terrrier
Bull Terrier (my favourite)
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Bulldog

Know the facts on exactly what the Pit Bull legislations are (very important)

Pit Bull Fighting (this is strictly for protection – not to fight other dogs!)
How to train a Pit Bull for extreme fighting ability
Pit BullDiet for maximum strength
Maximum Aggression Tactics
Personal & Home Protection Benefits

Pit Bull Health, including –
Diet
Exercises
Disease & Treatment

Pit Bull Training & Behaviour
Tricks
Obedience
Weight Pulling

Know the right Equipment, Housing and Supplies for your Pit Bull

Pit Bull

0 Comments: