Nov 10, 2008

Everything you need to know about your pet rats.

Nervous pet rat owners (or people who want a rat) --
If you'd like your ratties to be happy and healthy, and stop them from chewing everything, going to the bathroom on you, biting you, and more... then this could be the most important letter you'll ever read...

"Top Pet Rat Expert Reveals Little-Known Secrets About Ratties -- Amazing Facts And Breakthrough Discoveries You Can't Live Without!"

- By Colin Patterson

Discover the closely-guarded pet rat care secrets of a 27-year veteran rat breeder from New England...

"My complete system will have your ratties trusting you as their close friend, doing neat tricks that impress your friends, and living as long as possible. Even if you're almost never home, you're a total beginner, and you don't have time to read through volumes of time consuming material!" There Are A Lot Of Misconceptions
About How To Properly Care For A Rat

You see, while rats make remarkable pets and bring so much happiness to the people around them, they need the right kind of home. They need the right kind of care.

You need to do certain things to make sure they're as healthy as can be.

You need to do certain things to make sure they've got the perfect living environment, that both challenges their curiosity and keeps them entertained.

You can easily prevent any behavior problems... if you know what to do.

You see, ratties also need the right kind of training. Train them correctly, and you will have so much fun (as will they!). That's because, as you probably know, rats are very intelligent animals. That means they have the potential to not only be well behaved, but to do some tricks that will dazzle your friends and family.

And the problem is that there's not a whole lot of information out there about pet rats. You go to the pet store, and you'll find plenty of books on gerbils, hamsters, and even mice. But not rats.

So I decided to write the book myself.

Because you know what the best part about rats is? Imagine How Amazed Your Friends Will Be
When They See Your Pet Rats Doing Neat Tricks

If you're like a lot of pet rat owners, right now you have trouble getting your friends to even come see your ratties -- mostly because of all those negative popular images of domestic damsels in distress climbing on kitchen chairs shrieking, "Ekk! A rat."

When you get my guide, you'll dazzle your friends and family as they see your rats doing amazing tricks like walking on their hind legs, kissing you on command, and perching on your shoulder!

Before, it would have taken you many months to have your rats trained enough to do these tricks. Not to mention that you'd still be confused about how to care for your rats and have a great relationship with them.

But my guide makes it really simple for you.

Please take a look at what some of my readers have said (pasted from their emails exactly as they wrote it)...

"Hi Colin,
Three months ago I purchased a pet male rat I call Freddy.At first he was very aggressive. He was nipping me and he was a little crazy.I grew to really care for him.The moment I purchased your book. Everything changed for the better.I used all your tools.All he does now is kiss me. I was thinking of getting him a mate.I am a Little afraid of getting a female in fear she will get pregnant.I am also a little scared to get a male thinking they will fight. Freddy is about five months old. Maybe it would be best to just leave well enough alone.I really appreciate your opinion.Your book was a real life saver for Freddy and I.I tell everyone who has a rat they have to buy your book.

Thank you Again="

- Shannon Brancato
Oceanside, California

"I am so thankfull for this guide. I just wish I would have had this 10 years ago when I first had ratties as pets."

- Tracy Marsden

"I purchased your book almost a year ago and it has been a wealth of wonderful information."

- Elizabeth Short

"Colin, I really liked your book because it taught me what I need to know to train my little babies. I've already taught them all the stand command. It was really cool when my friend came over today and saw my rats stand in unison."

- Jennifer Douglas
New York, NY USA

"Your book is well organised and easy to understand. I like that it covers all, from the right cage, to how to train, to how to feed. I learned a great amount from your book and wish you the best of luck, Colin."

- Michael Martin
London, UK

Click below to find out more:

pet rats

0 Comments: